2. A writing utensil must be brought to each class.
3. No gum, candy, food or drinks allowed in the labs.
4. Students are not allowed to download any programs or games.
5. Students are expected to respect yourself, others, and the equipment.
6. Students are responsible to check with instructor for missed assignments.
7. Printing is limited and must be approved first.
8. Work must be done completely by the student.
9. Computer usage is a privilege and will be revoked if necessary.
10. Leave your workspace in better condition than you found it.
Grades are based on the following:
Exercises and assignments: 50%
Class Participation: 10%
Final Grades are based on this numeric scale:
A+ 97-100 A 93-96 A- 90-92
B+ 87-89 B 83-86 B- 80-82
C+ 77-79 C 73-76 C- 70-72
D+ 67-69 D 63-66 D- 60-62